As a valuable member of our team, you’ll engage in a range of responsibilities, including
but not limited to:
- Conducting screenings, assessments, and diagnoses.
- Providing comprehensive treatment for speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and feeding-swallowing disorders.
- Maintaining meticulous documentation of client progress.
- Delivering services in-clinic and within the community.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Passion for working with pediatric clients (experience preferred).
- Professional demeanor and a flexible approach.
- Self-starter with a knack for taking initiative.
- Comfortable working in a team setting, both within the clinic and in
- community-based environments.
- Master’s degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology or related fields from an accredited institution.
- Active Texas license or eligibility for state licensure with the Texas board.
- Transportation and current auto insurance.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives.
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) stipend.
- Health insurance contribution.
- Exceptional mentorship and Clinical Fellowship supervision.
- A close-knit, collaborative team environment, fostering professional growth.
At Sol Speech & Language Therapy, we pride ourselves on delivering quality, holistic care.
We believe in a collaborative approach, working closely with other professionals like OTs, PTs, and ABA therapists, and providing family coaching and necessary referrals.
Our team is dedicated to continuous learning and development, offering mentorship and opportunities for professional advancement.
Interested in making a difference with us? We’d love to hear from you!
6448 E Hwy 290 Suite E-106,
Austin, TX 78723
Sol Speech & Language Therapy
555 Round Rock W Dr E-221,
Round Rock, TX 78681
Sol Speech & Language Therapy offers personalized skilled intervention to those struggling with their speech and language skills. Services offered include screening, consultation, and comprehensive evaluation. We also provide one-on-one and/or group therapy for speech sound disorders, receptive/expressive language delay/disorder, stuttering/cluttering, accent reduction, and much more.