Sol Speech & Language Therapy is a rapidly growing private practice in Austin, Texas. We serve pediatric and adult populations, in various settings, including our clinics, in schools and ABA therapy centers.
We are currently hiring part-time and full-time Texas-licensed Clinical Fellows and certified Speech Language Pathologists. Those who apply should have a Master’s Degree in the field of speech language pathology, and the following:
- Have a positive attitude and flexibility.
- Possess strong administrative skills and professionalism.
- Display a sincere commitment to the clients and families served.
- Be well-versed in evidence based practice.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What Are The Advantages of Working With Sol Speech & Language Therapy?
- You Set Your Own Hours
- Energetic & Positive Team
- Collaborative Working Environment
- Testing Materials
- Diverse Caseload
- Clinic & School-Based Settings
- Strong CFY Supervision
- Paperless web-based program for scheduling and documentation
- Administrative staff to build your caseload
- Mileage Stipend
- CEU Stipend
If you’re interested in a position with our Austin or Round Rock team, email any questions and/or your resume to [email protected].